Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This and That

So I'm trying out a new bag design with more features to it so hopefully it'll work out. I'm still waiting for some of the hardware to come through the mail, it's a shame that they don't sell the stuff I need at Jo-Ann but, I guess they can't have everything.




I got this really pretty fabric, it's like a really really vivid blue and I'm thinking of what to call it. I think I like the name Mediterranean blue it's really pretty as a matter of fact I'll take a picture of it so that you can see it. I just realized that the picture doesn't really show the true color...hmmm. It's actually darker than that.
Also my husband is starting his own Etsy shop using semi precious stones and quality materials, It's still in the works though. :) http://www.jcelegantjewelry.etsy.com/




1 comment:

Brigid said...

Aren't you two an entrepreneurial pair? Good luck to you both. Also, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you here: http://greyeyedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-it.html . Participate if it sounds like fun to you. :)